SMS or email notifications can be set-up in the Fleet Management Dashboard to inform you when a task or issue is assigned to you or when a check-in or check-out has been done by one of your customers.
Here's how to update your notification preferences:
Note: notification preferences are personal. Each member of tour team can set-up his/her own notification preferences.
Login to your Fleet Management Dashboard account: app.sailsense.io
When logged in, click your name on the top right, then choose Settings.
In the menu on the left, choose Profile.
- In the Notification tab, you can select to be notified by e-mail or sms:
- Whenever a check-in or check-out form is submitted (with or without problems)
- Whenever a check-in or check-out form is submitted with one or more problems
- Whenever an issue is reported by one of your customers
- Whenever a task is assigned to you
If you want to be notified by SMS, make sure that your telephone number is set in the "Personal Information" tab.