You can create tasks directly from the Rental Summary Report. Here's how.
How to create a new task from any submitted check-in or check-out?
- Within the Fleet Management Dashboard, navigate to to Rentals in the top menu.
- In the top left corner, select the month of the rental you are looking for.
- Click on the rental period you are interested in.
- Click on Summary.
- Scroll down to see submitted check-in or check-out forms.
- For any missing item of a check-in or check-out: click on the arrow on the right.
- Provide information about the task: a name, a priority, the boat to which it is related, the affected part as well as a short description.
- Click on Save.
- Your task is created! It is now visible in the Task section of the Fleet Management Dashboard.