You can manage who from your team has access to the Fleet Management Dashboard and define their level of permissions. Here's how.
Login to your Fleet Management Dashboard account: app.sailsense.io
When logged in, click your name on the top right, then choose Settings.
In the menu on the left, choose Users.
- Click on Add a user. Make sure to use a valid email.
- The user you added will receive an activation link in his mailbox (also check in the spam folder).
- Once the user has activated his account, you can edit his/her permission level by choosing his role and the base to which he/she belongs.
Different permission levels:
- Team member (no base): no access to any boat related data. This role can barely do or see anything.
- Team member: the team member has read only access to all the boat related information on all the views. This access is however bound to the boats of the base to which he belongs. He can create and edit tasks for the boats related to his base. He cannot edit any boat or base related setting or checklist.
- Base manager: the base manager has full access to all the boat related information on all the views. This access is however bound to the boats of the base to which he belongs. He can also create and edit tasks for the boats related to his base. He can edit boat related settings and checklist. He can grant access to new users within his base.
- Account owner: can do and see everything in the Fleet Management Dashboard.
Do you want to give access to several bases to one user? No problem, drop us a little note via the chat at the bottom right of the page.